Minimum Education and/or Experience:
2+ years customer support experience in financial services/operations or related business experience or Bachelors degree preferred.
- High attention to detail and commitment to accuracy.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft and PeopleSoft preferred.
- Possess excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to research and resolve complex customer issues.
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines in a dynamic and complex environment.
- Exercises independent judgment and applies prudent risk mitigation principles.
- Understands how and when to escalate issues.
- Maintains a high level of effectiveness during times of change by adapting behavior and approaches to changing circumstances.
- Focuses on Customers; knows and cares about our internal and external customers.
- Works as a team to deliver excellent service and exceed team and customer expectations.
- Customer Service
- Building Relationships
- Business Knowledge / Organizational Acumen
- Self-Motivation/Self Starter
- Leading Self and Others