- Acts as a technology owner, accountable for deployment and maintenance of EBS products and services. Ensuring that all EBS applications are functioning sufficiently to meet key business deliverables.
- Establishes direction and clear sense of meaning to inspire teams in creating their own connection and passion to the business goals; orients others around a shared vision
- Manages concurrent, high visibility products/projects/services using agile methods in a fast-paced environment that may cross multiple business divisions; blends traditional project management principles and practices with agile development approach to fit large, enterprise-level initiatives
- Identifies risks, mitigation plans, operational readiness criteria, deployment success factors, and drives deliverables for production launches
- Develops/maintains methods to measure customer satisfaction; obtains feedback to ensure that efforts are meeting customer expectations for time, cost and quality
- Maintains overarching responsibility for executing best practices approaches and methodologies (ex: ITIL, Agile/ Scrum, SDLC, SOA, etc.) for the support and sustainability of solutions.
- Ensures the teams alignment to Agile and DevOps practices.
Supervisory or Management Responsibility:
- Management responsibility for the team, including hiring, leadership, development and accountability for performance.
- Acts as Coach-Leader, coaching others in their development as a leader and/or a more complex problem solver.
- Plans and develops people organization including but not limited to: coaching and mentoring, succession planning, proactive identification of resource gaps, etc. for a team of direct and indirect reports
- Manage enterprise job scheduling application delivery team (AUTOSYS), DBA team, PeopleSoft administrators, and hosted applications.
- Contributes to the development of application management departmental budgets and actively manages budget to plan.
- Approves and reviews budgets and operational expenditures
- Assumes fiscal responsibility including overall budget performance for the acquisition, development, installation, implementation and maintenance of enterprise business systems
- Shares fiscal responsibility for the organization’s technology investments and future planning of the organization’s spend, to avoid unnecessary and duplicative services