The Data Governance Architect is responsible for the strategies and design of our information architecture. This includes guidelines, models, and standards that govern how data is collected, stored, transformed, integrated, and consumed. The role will support the following areas:
- Translating business needs and application architecture into data models and data flow blueprints that depict the flow of information between people (users) and business processes.
- Supporting data and information architecture blueprints as they evolve through our digital transformation.
- Bridging the gap between disparate applications to ensure data integrity and quality.
- Facilitating strategies and design principles for complex data and information delivery throughout the organization.
- Supporting the selection, implementation, and management of enterprise solutions through partnerships with domain, solution, and enterprise architects, as well as the data teams.