Allegis Group is the global leader in talent solutions, delivering staffing services to our customers through our operating companies, including Aerotek, TEKsystems, and Aston Carter. The IT department at Allegis is leading us through a digital transformation where we are seamlessly incorporating technology into our work to enhance who we are – a company committed to creating opportunity for those around us and for those who will come after us.
Our mission is to find the best talent for our clients' staffing needs, and we carry that mission to our job openings as well. We are seeking a Senior Data Scientist with a proven track record of delivering the highest quality AI solutions that have provided clear business value to organizations. The ideal candidate thrives in an agile environment and has a passion for collaborating and mentoring other team members in cutting edge machine learning and data science principles.
Are you up for the challenge?
- Top Skills:
- Expertise with using programming languages to manipulate and analyze data, including Python, R, and/or Java
- Expertise with using SQL to conduct complex database queries
- Deep knowledge of Big Data platforms, such as Snowflake and/or BiqQuery
- Proven track record of recommending, designing, implementing, and supporting large-scale AI solutions that provide business value
- Job Description: Leads data science and machine learning initiatives for enterprise front office program in the staffing industry. Works with leadership to present new ideas and technologies in the recommendations space. Performs data analysis at scale and implements algorithms to find impactful operational and finished intelligence in large data streams. Involved in the analysis of unstructured and semi-structured data. Exercises creativity in applying non-traditional approaches to large-scale analysis of unstructured data in support of high-value use cases. Handles processing against high-volume collections of data and high-velocity data streams. Has the ability to make discoveries in the world of big data. Requires strong technical and computational skills coupled with the ability to code, design, develop, and deploy sophisticated applications using advanced unstructured and semi-structured data analysis techniques. Has the ability to utilize advance tools and computational skills to interpret, connect, predict and make discoveries in complex data and deliver recommendations. Develops documentation to support objectives of operationally focused team members. Presents findings to stakeholders at all levels.