Click column header to sort
The IS Manager is responsible for planning, leading, organizing, and motivating the teams within the HR Services products to achieve a high level of performance and quality in delivering exceptional business value to users. The IS Manager is expected to lead and manage the development, deployment, and support of new and existing capabilities as it relates to the PeopleSoft applications/services capabilities and other integrated solutions to meet the current and future needs of the business. This role is responsible for managing a portfolio of efforts (projects, product backlogs, etc.) using various agile methods in a fast paced environment that may cross multiple operating companies and support organizations
Ultimately, the Product Owner is responsible for analyzing, defining, prioritizing and owning a Product Roadmap and Backlog within the Connected suite of products. Specifically, they will represent the needs of the product, prioritizing capabilities based on quantifiable enterprise business value. The Product Owner leads the development effort by conveying the vision to an Agile or Scrum delivery team, outlining and prioritizing work based on business value. They serve as the Agile or Scrum delivery team's primary contact for information, work prioritization and decision-making. They will work with user audiences directly, as well as Allegis Group and operating company Stakeholders, Experience Owners, other Connected Product Owners and IS Delivery teams to identify, test, and optimize product capabilities that empower Allegis Group with a competitive advantage. They will also work with the Analytics team to measure ROI and value on product capabilities and features. The Product Owner will embrace the Allegis Agile practices to guide and direct progress.
The Staff Accountant is responsible for participating in the monthly closing of financials. This includes the reconciliation and analysis of balance sheet accounts, income statement accounts and multiple bank accounts. Individual is also responsible for monthly preparation of recurring journal entries and monthly expense accruals.
Allegis Group is searching for a Senior HR Technology Analyst to help solve workforce-related challenges through Technology. We are excited about process optimization and driving efficiencies through relationship building, functional expertise, and innovation. If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, apply here, and help us manage and create the next generation of HR tools at Allegis Group!
As a member of the HR Technology Team, the Sr. HR Technology Analyst helps oversee the design, implementation, and administration of the HR Technology applications within Allegis Group. The Analyst serves as a technical subject matter expert (SME) and provides consultative services that support our customer's strategic goals and initiatives. This role translates functional objectives into technical requirements, facilitates integrations, and alignment across teams and applications. The Analyst also stays current on industry best practices, executes against the product and business road map, and identifies opportunities for automation and process improvement. The Analyst manages feature enhancement, deploys new functionality, and delivers customer-centric technology solutions through day-to-day system administration. This role will work closely with HR functional customers, the enterprise IT team, and HR technology vendors.
Reporting to the General Counsel & Corporate Secretary of TEKsystems, Inc. the Associate General Counsel will support the staffing and services agreement activity for TEKsystems, Inc.
The Allegis Corporate Services BI Developer will deliver analytical applications to the organization that include dashboards, reports and ad-hoc tools. The candidate will fill a strategic role and assist in the development of new technologies as needed within the newly established ACS Business Intelligence & Analytics department. This role will assist in the research, design and development of enterprise-wide systems and applications.
The ACS BI Developer will support the current production BI platform along with the development of new business intelligence capabilities, leveraging advanced data transformation and visualization tools. The BI Developer should be able to execute job responsibilities independently and with the understanding of how output would affect and impact other operational areas.
Allegis's IS (Information Services) team is looking for a Platform Architect with significant experience with ERP architecture (On Premise and Cloud) in an agile/product environment and people management experience to join us in Hanover, MD. Allegis has been opertating its back office support opoerations on PeopleSoft for over 20 years. Allegis Group has begun a back office transformation program named Evolve. The program has been in motion since 2017, during which the team gathered current state archifacts and business process opportunites. The platform vendor demos of the program are currently underway. The core program team is working on the program and execution roadmaps scheduled to begin in 2020.
The Platform Architect (PA) is a key member of the Back Office Delivery team responsible for end-to-end architecture of the platform including:
- Mentor and have HR responsibilities of the back office domain architects
- Drives near-term technical roadmap, and works with enterprise architects for 3-5 year end-to-end Evolve and back office architecture roadmap
- Provides thought leadership and technical guidance to minimize technical debt while balancing critical business deadlines / milestones
- Optimizes software / licensing investments to increase business value of IS investments
- Identifies new / innovative technologies to enable experiments for new capabilities and efficiencies
- Reviews and advises on Evolve platform solutions to ensure they comply with standard architecture and development practices, align to internal integration patterns and practices, align to internal security and compliance needs, and adhere to enterprise architecture guiding principles
- Document as-is and to-be architecture solutions. Present complex solutions options and benefits to key technical program stakeholders
- Understands all Enterprise Architecture roadmap initiatives that impact the Evolve program to the program architecture roadmap
- Ensures all major architectural decisions and Delivery plans are properly communicated at TRB (Technology Review Board) / ARB (Architecture Review Board)
- Defines engineering/architectural/devops best practices to maximize development velocity, minimize technical debt/defects, and ensure program scalability
- Foresees technical and business changes on the horizon that requires roadmap / architectural adjustments and can articulate the adjustment justification to business/IS leadership
- Identifies technical / process efficiencies and continuously revises software/technology investments taking into account new products/services (i.e. cloud/ML/AI)
The Domain Architect (DA) is a member of a delivery team, supporting both new development/product-based efforts, and production support; and is considered the highest-level domain technology expert.
The DA is responsible for:
- The assessment of business requirements; approval of technical requirements; creation of technical specifications and solution design documents.
- Initial work item estimate sizing for business prioritization and planning purposes.
- Presenting designs to the Enterprise Architecture team for review after initial design and prior to production implementation.
- Technology solutions that require development to be viable - i.e., business applications, LOB applications, workflow systems, purchased applications, developed applications, and applications integration; subsequently guiding solution execution from design to production.
- The quality and integrity of a solution; and is ultimately responsible for its viability in the Production environment.
- Maintenance of the Enterprise Portfolio Management (EPM) tool Troux for Allegis Group systems and technologies
- Serve as the strategic point of view for Professional Services as a whole, which initially will be PeopleSoft focused but will change as the next generation software is chosen
The Senior Systems Analyst engages directly with internal customers to analyze business processes and problems, evaluate system related needs, and then helps to translate those needs to solutions that will provide value to our business partners. The Senior Systems Analyst is a key member of a product delivery team, interacting with Product Owners, Developers, QA testers, Design Architects, Scrum Masters, Vendors, and more. Their key role will be to derive and document via user stories the business needs, while proactively managing customer expectations and resolving questions around business and system capabilities, as well as product features and functionality. The Senior Systems Analyst will play an intricate role in helping to lead the Agile team members.
The Lead Data Scientist plays an integral role in the evolution of data insights. This candidate will have an initial focus of driving the department’s natural language processing (NLP) capabilities forward, then expand into general predictive modeling. The candidate will be intricately involved in running analytical experiments and will regularly evaluate alternate models via theoretical approaches. The candidate must understand how to effectively communicate insights gained from these models to leadership in terms of business value.
The candidate should be innovative and forward thinking - developing solutions that can enable the organization to achieve its strategic goals and initiatives.