Click column header to sort
Cloud Center of Excellence (CCoE) bridges the gap between Development, Finance, and Operations with an interaction with modern cloud computing. The Cloud Center of Excellence Manager will be responsible to govern and manage the digital changes and processes that are required in Allegis' Cloud infrastructure. S/he will also manage OpEx Model of cost per hour for Allegis Cloud infrastructure with proper tagging and utilization working with both AGIS Operations and Application teams as well as Operating Company business partners. In addition, the Manager CCoE will also be working with multiple IaaS vendors (AWS, Google, and Microsoft), SaaS vendors, and with virtualized/containerized environments in production.
- The Delivery Manager, Application Management is responsible for supporting the business process applications across EBS (Enterprise Business Systems). This position ensures that the systems needed to support the mission, goals, and operations of Allegis Group, Inc. are provided in a timely, accurate, creative, and cost-effective manner. The Delivery Manager is expected to build a scalable, responsive organization to help improve the usability and efficacy of commercial off the shelf (COTS), custom in house applications, mobile applications, and Cloud Solutions (SaaS), all delivered and supported in alignment with the global business strategy. In carrying out the functions and responsibilities of this position, s/he is administratively responsible to the Director of Enterprise Business Systems and is accountable for project completion to key executives and key business units within the Allegis Operating Companies. This position will direct the efforts of business systems development, implementation and support organization, inclusive of internal employees, onshore and offshore contractors and multiple partnerships across the globe. S/he will lead and manage the development and practices of DevOps capabilities within the EBS delivery teams. The position combines managerial responsibilities with in-depth hands-on technical expertise.
The Head of Global Security (HGS) serves as the corporate security lead for Allegis Group and will work with key stakeholders within Allegis Group and its Operating Companies to develop, direct and coordinate activities relating to the protection, safeguarding and security of company employees, contractors and invitees, as well as other company assets. The HGS will be responsible for: advising, recommending and assisting in the formulation of security goals and objectives; designing, implementing and monitoring on-going security policies, procedures and programs; and establishing and accomplishing other security related goals and objectives; in each case, based upon prescribed priorities, within stated time periods, and with fiscal responsibility.
The Domain Architect (DA) is a member of a delivery team, supporting both new development/product-based efforts, and production support; and is considered the highest-level domain technology expert.
The DA is responsible for:
- The assessment of business requirements; approval of technical requirements; creation of technical specifications and solution design documents.
- Initial work item estimate sizing for business prioritization and planning purposes.
- Presenting designs to the Enterprise Architecture team for review after initial design and prior to production implementation.
- Technology solutions that require development to be viable - i.e., business applications, LOB applications, workflow systems, purchased applications, developed applications, and applications integration; subsequently guiding solution execution from design to production.
- The quality and integrity of a solution; and is ultimately responsible for its viability in the Production environment.
- Maintenance of the Enterprise Portfolio Management (EPM) tool Troux for Allegis Group systems and technologies
- Serve as the strategic point of view for Professional Services as a whole, which initially will be PeopleSoft focused but will change as the next generation software is chosen
The Senior Systems Analyst engages directly with internal customers to analyze business processes and problems, evaluate system related needs, and then helps to translate those needs to solutions that will provide value to our business partners. The Senior Systems Analyst is a key member of a product delivery team, interacting with Product Owners, Developers, QA testers, Design Architects, Scrum Masters, Vendors, and more. Their key role will be to derive and document via user stories the business needs, while proactively managing customer expectations and resolving questions around business and system capabilities, as well as product features and functionality. The Senior Systems Analyst will play an intricate role in helping to lead the Agile team members.
Within the Corporate Finance Department, the Compensation Program Manager will lead the ongoing design, execution and administration of Allegis compensation program globally. The Manager will act as an internal consultant and strategic business partner to the company and make recommendations regarding compensation to meet current and future business needs as well as to maintain market competitiveness. The Manager will ensure pay programs (and measurement) support the organization's strategic objectives and identify solutions and opportunities that leverage current industry trends and company standards. This role leads an analyst in conducting internal compensation reviews, measuring external competitiveness, and ensuring compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements. The manager endeavors to align market practices and data, with internal pay philosophies, while supporting Human Resources, Finance and Sr. Leadership.
The automation test lead guides the application of Allegis principles and concepts for functional testing and test automation to improve organizational capabilities. Performs functional testing and test automation activities on complex and non-routine issues requiring the application of industry best practices. Applies experience to achieve the objectives and goals of the job domain.
- Works independently to perform test automation using an existing framework while contributing to changes for new and existing frameworks.
- Design and Develop the Automated solution for various repeatable tests (Sanity/Smoke Testing, Regression Testing, Production Validation, etc.)
- Advance QA process to improve the overall testing cycle.
- Develops data/scenario strategies to reduce the time required to test.
- Assist with test plan articulation, planning, and management of testing events.
- Creates level of effort (LOE) and duration estimates for assigned work.
- Partner with DevOps team in enabling Continuous Testing.
- Collaborate with QA CoE on practices and frameworks requirements.
- Be able to work independently on projects with minimal supervision.
- Participates in sprint planning, backlog grooming, and code reviews as well as user acceptance testing.
- Communicates complex technical concepts effectively and in terms that can be understood by all parties involved.
Supervisory or Management Responsibility:
- Management responsibility for the automation test engineers, including hiring, leadership, development and accountability for performance.
- Acts as Coach-Leader, coaching others in their development as a leader and/or a more complex problem solver, and focuses on helping others formulate their development agenda
- Assists in team development while holding teams accountable for their commitments, removing roadblocks to their work; leveraging organizational resources to improve capacity for project work; and mentoring team members
- Promotes empowerment of the team, ensures that each team member is fully engaged in the product and support-related work and making a meaningful contribution, and encourages a sustainable pace with high-levels of quality for the team
- Communicates and engages with highly technical knowledge workers. Able to challenge testers' thought processes to drive them to better solutions.
- Establishes operational/team objectives and goals.
Allegis Corporate Services is seeking a Card Payments Associate in our Hanover, Maryland corporate office. The Card Payments Associate is responsible for partnering with Operating Companies to facilitate the acceptance and management of card payments.
The Lead Data Scientist plays an integral role in the evolution of data insights. This candidate will have an initial focus of driving the department’s natural language processing (NLP) capabilities forward, then expand into general predictive modeling. The candidate will be intricately involved in running analytical experiments and will regularly evaluate alternate models via theoretical approaches. The candidate must understand how to effectively communicate insights gained from these models to leadership in terms of business value.
The candidate should be innovative and forward thinking - developing solutions that can enable the organization to achieve its strategic goals and initiatives.
The Employment Practices Senior Compliance Manager will support all Allegis Group entities with their employment law obligations and all relevant regulatory Compliance and Risk Management needs. The Senior Compliance Manager will be responsible for oversight of policies and procedures related to employment law Compliance and risk management across the organization; though mainly in the United States and Canada. This oversight will include reviewing current policies, procedures and systems to ensure compliance with all U.S. and Canadian laws and regulations (federal, state and local laws and regulations) at all levels within the organization. This position will report to the Executive Director of Ethics, Compliance and Risk Management.
The Compensation Analyst will support multiple departments across Allegis Group to provide on-going support of HR tools and processes associated with Compensation structure. The Compensation Analyst will conduct the compensation evaluation and analysis of job roles within Allegis and provide market data to HR, Finance and Department Leads. This person will also be responsible for maintaining and updating compensation data as well as providing analytics and reporting through query creation and data mining.
The Data Modeler is responsible for the delivery of robust, scalable data models that meet the business goals of the organization. The Data Modeler develops the logical data models and documents the models in Entity-Relationship Diagrams (ERD). The Data Modeler must work with the DBAs, Business Users, Business Analysts, and Data Integration Developers to translate the business requirements into a logical model. The logical model is captured in the ERD, which then feeds the work of the Database Administrator, who designs and implements the physical database. This role involves developing the overall Data Warehouse logical architecture.
The IT Service Management group exists to collaborate with delivery/product teams to define, develop, document, implement and improve standard process for Allegis Group IS. Working closely with the IS managers and technical leads, the Configuration Management Process Owner ensures the Configuration Management process is flexible, robust and maintained through the continuous service improvement lifecycle to maximize the benefit to Allegis Group and all customers of Allegis Group provided IS services.
The Service Asset and Configuration Management (SACM) Practitioner is responsible for leading a successful SACM process in the organization. This includes analyzing the current activities and techniques, and implementing improvements where opportunities exist. Specific responsibilities are process design, development, documentation, implementation, measurement, and continuous improvement.
Commercial Contracts Attorney. Reporting to the General Counsel & Corporate Secretary of Allegis Global Solutions, Inc. The Commercial Contracts Attorney will support the commercial agreement activity for Allegis Global Solutions, Inc. and any subsidiary as well as duties assigned from time to time in connection to contracting or any other legal needs.
This position is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic organization and industry. All candidates must be eager to learn and demonstrate energy and a need for achievement.
The Lead Appian Developer supports the organization’s existing software or systems infrastructure and develops new technologies as needed. Researches, designs and develops enterprise-wide systems and applications. Responsible for identifying and implementing innovative and efficient applications to ensure the best experience for the user. Evaluates current operations to determine areas that need enhancements or restoration.
This position is a key member of a product delivery team, interacting with Product Owners, Analysts, Developers, QA testers, Architects, Scrum Masters, Vendors, and more. Thus, supporting business applications by designing, implementing and modifying application programs from detailed specifications and ensures that improvements are successfully integrated into the existing systems. Develops program logic for new applications and analyzes logic in existing applications. Develops proof-of-concepts and user interface prototypes. Ensures compatibility of applications across multiple computing platforms and browsers. The Individual in this position has achieved, through significant work experience, a deep, specialized expertise in a critical element of the discipline and/or has expanded his/her expertise to included multiple related disciplines. The individual is a thought leader in the department and an expert knowledge resource internally and external to the department.
Assess foreign nationals' immigration history to determine options for onboarding and facilitate immigration case work leveraging external counsel.
Reporting to the Ethics, Compliance & Risk Management Compliance Program Manager, the Compliance Program Analyst will be responsible for the oversight and management of employment practices compliance programs supporting TEKsystems. The Compliance Program Analyst is responsible for evaluating and assessing legal, regulatory, and financial risk as it relates to employment practices compliance, in partnership with Legal Department and Human Resources leaders. The Compliance Program Analyst engages with the appropriate stakeholders to plan, develop, and implement process and policy changes in order to maintain compliance. Additionally, the Compliance Program Analyst communicates with leadership and applicable stakeholders on the state of compliance projects and collaborates as needed to develop action plans to mitigate compliance risks.
While reporting up through Allegis ECRM, this position sits with the TEKsystems Human Resources team and is embedded within the TEKsystems organization to be most effective.
The UX Designer will work with the Product Design team at Allegis to design and build engaging business applications for our users. S/he will be working directly with business stakeholders, customers and must be a strong communicator with a positive attitude and the ability to build instant credibility. You must be a champion of human-centered, persona driven design and a resource for our teams on product and design best practices.
The UX Designer will define new design patterns, visual standards and end-to-end experiences that allow our users to excel at doing their jobs. S/he will test, iterate, and test again to discover what really drives results and in doing so, work to elevate the user experiences acrioss the organizationas technical product landscape
Responsible for protecting Allegis Group information assets by delivering industry-leading Identity and Access Management solutions.
He/She will define, design, develop, test and implement IAM processes and systems that solve complex business needs related to identity, accounts, authentication and access. The ability to communicate clearly, deliver a high level of customer service, and think strategically are key attributes for this role.
A SDET is an automation engineer with a software developer mindset or a software developer with a testing mindset that can test automation activities on complex and non-routine applications. A SDET actively participates in debugging and altering the code as necessary. In this capacity, at times, the SDET almost assumes something of a hybrid role between the developers and the testers.
Additionally, the SDET normally identifies areas within the program requiring further or varied testing and helps design and set these tests up and participates in administering them. An SDET also looks to identify ways that end users and consumers will work with the software and helps create the best experience possible for the intended user by identifying areas needing continued adjustment