Click column header to sort
The Sr. Compensation Analyst will support multiple departments across Allegis Group to provide on-going support of HR tools and processes associated with Compensation structure. The Sr. Compensation Analyst will conduct the compensation evaluation and analysis of job roles within Allegis and provide market data to HR, Finance and Department Leads. This person will also be responsible for maintaining and updating compensation data as well as providing analytics and reporting through query creation and data mining.
Allegis's IS (Information Services) team is looking for a Platform Architect with significant experience with ERP architecture (On Premise and Cloud) in an agile/product environment and people management experience to join us in Hanover, MD. Allegis has been opertating its back office support opoerations on PeopleSoft for over 20 years. Allegis Group has begun a back office transformation program named Evolve. The program has been in motion since 2017, during which the team gathered current state archifacts and business process opportunites. The platform vendor demos of the program are currently underway. The core program team is working on the program and execution roadmaps scheduled to begin in 2020.
The Platform Architect (PA) is a key member of the Back Office Delivery team responsible for end-to-end architecture of the platform including:
- Mentor and have HR responsibilities of the back office domain architects
- Drives near-term technical roadmap, and works with enterprise architects for 3-5 year end-to-end Evolve and back office architecture roadmap
- Provides thought leadership and technical guidance to minimize technical debt while balancing critical business deadlines / milestones
- Optimizes software / licensing investments to increase business value of IS investments
- Identifies new / innovative technologies to enable experiments for new capabilities and efficiencies
- Reviews and advises on Evolve platform solutions to ensure they comply with standard architecture and development practices, align to internal integration patterns and practices, align to internal security and compliance needs, and adhere to enterprise architecture guiding principles
- Document as-is and to-be architecture solutions. Present complex solutions options and benefits to key technical program stakeholders
- Understands all Enterprise Architecture roadmap initiatives that impact the Evolve program to the program architecture roadmap
- Ensures all major architectural decisions and Delivery plans are properly communicated at TRB (Technology Review Board) / ARB (Architecture Review Board)
- Defines engineering/architectural/devops best practices to maximize development velocity, minimize technical debt/defects, and ensure program scalability
- Foresees technical and business changes on the horizon that requires roadmap / architectural adjustments and can articulate the adjustment justification to business/IS leadership
- Identifies technical / process efficiencies and continuously revises software/technology investments taking into account new products/services (i.e. cloud/ML/AI)
The Corporate Services Category Manager is responsible for the end-to-end strategic sourcing process for new and existing vendor relationships that are critical to the success of Allegis Group. This role is accountable for providing procurement leadership with a strong customer focus in areas such as Human Resources, Marketing, Professional Services, Real Estate, and other shared services departments as needed. The Category Manager will be working with a wide variety of business owners, selecting and conferring with vendors to obtain products and service information including price, product availability, and delivery schedules; coordinate with the representatives from vendor companies and internal departments including Legal to construct, negotiate, and assess all category contracts and services. The Category Manager will understand requirements, strategically source new vendors, manage existing vendors, negotiate and administer contracts with varying degrees of complexity and sensitivity, all while ensuring that cost, quality, and delivery terms are met. This role reports to the Strategic Sourcing Manager in Procurement
The Associate General Counsel will report to the company’s Group General Counsel for its Aerotek and EASi businesses. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting a broad array of legal matters for the largest Allegis Group subsidiary, Aerotek, Inc. and its engineering services brand, EASi, LLC. The successful candidate will need to have the requisite experience and skills to handle a significant volume of day-to-day legal matters while also providing strategic advice and counsel to internal business partners. Allegis is looking for a self-starter who is intelligent, hardworking and has the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and develop strong working relationships across the organization.
Allegis takes pride in affording employees with on-going professional development opportunities. This is a great opportunity to work closely with a team of experienced attorneys who can provide active mentoring.
The Scrum Master will utilize applicable adaptations of Agile practices, principles and tools to plan, organize, monitor, and serve 1-2 scrum teams at any given time. The Scrum Master will champion the execution of the Scrum framework within their assigned teams.
- Guides the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers
- Leads by example, providing support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible
- Removes impediments or guides the team to remove impediments
- Assesses the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaches the team to higher levels of maturity at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization
- Builds a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or judgement
- Facilitates getting the work done by encouraging and enabling the team to work together
- Facilitates discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution techniques
- Assists with internal and external communication, improving transparency and radiating information
- Supports and educates the Product Owner, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog
- The Delivery Manager, Application Management is responsible for supporting the business process applications across EBS (Enterprise Business Systems). This position ensures that the systems needed to support the mission, goals, and operations of Allegis Group, Inc. are provided in a timely, accurate, creative, and cost-effective manner. The Delivery Manager is expected to build a scalable, responsive organization to help improve the usability and efficacy of commercial off the shelf (COTS), custom in house applications, mobile applications, and Cloud Solutions (SaaS), all delivered and supported in alignment with the global business strategy. In carrying out the functions and responsibilities of this position, s/he is administratively responsible to the Director of Enterprise Business Systems and is accountable for project completion to key executives and key business units within the Allegis Operating Companies. This position will direct the efforts of business systems development, implementation and support organization, inclusive of internal employees, onshore and offshore contractors and multiple partnerships across the globe. S/he will lead and manage the development and practices of DevOps capabilities within the EBS delivery teams. The position combines managerial responsibilities with in-depth hands-on technical expertise.
The Domain Architect (DA) is a member of a delivery team, supporting both new development/product-based efforts, and production support; and is considered the highest-level domain technology expert.
The DA is responsible for:
- The assessment of business requirements; approval of technical requirements; creation of technical specifications and solution design documents.
- Initial work item estimate sizing for business prioritization and planning purposes.
- Presenting designs to the Enterprise Architecture team for review after initial design and prior to production implementation.
- Technology solutions that require development to be viable - i.e., business applications, LOB applications, workflow systems, purchased applications, developed applications, and applications integration; subsequently guiding solution execution from design to production.
- The quality and integrity of a solution; and is ultimately responsible for its viability in the Production environment.
- Maintenance of the Enterprise Portfolio Management (EPM) tool Troux for Allegis Group systems and technologies
- Serve as the strategic point of view for Professional Services as a whole, which initially will be PeopleSoft focused but will change as the next generation software is chosen
The Senior Systems Analyst engages directly with internal customers to analyze business processes and problems, evaluate system related needs, and then helps to translate those needs to solutions that will provide value to our business partners. The Senior Systems Analyst is a key member of a product delivery team, interacting with Product Owners, Developers, QA testers, Design Architects, Scrum Masters, Vendors, and more. Their key role will be to derive and document via user stories the business needs, while proactively managing customer expectations and resolving questions around business and system capabilities, as well as product features and functionality. The Senior Systems Analyst will play an intricate role in helping to lead the Agile team members.
The Lead Data Scientist plays an integral role in the evolution of data insights. This candidate will have an initial focus of driving the department’s natural language processing (NLP) capabilities forward, then expand into general predictive modeling. The candidate will be intricately involved in running analytical experiments and will regularly evaluate alternate models via theoretical approaches. The candidate must understand how to effectively communicate insights gained from these models to leadership in terms of business value.
The candidate should be innovative and forward thinking - developing solutions that can enable the organization to achieve its strategic goals and initiatives.
The Employment Practices Senior Compliance Manager will support all Allegis Group entities with their employment law obligations and all relevant regulatory Compliance and Risk Management needs. The Senior Compliance Manager will be responsible for oversight of policies and procedures related to employment law Compliance and risk management across the organization; though mainly in the United States and Canada. This oversight will include reviewing current policies, procedures and systems to ensure compliance with all U.S. and Canadian laws and regulations (federal, state and local laws and regulations) at all levels within the organization. This position will report to the Executive Director of Ethics, Compliance and Risk Management.
The Compensation Analyst will support multiple departments across Allegis Group to provide on-going support of HR tools and processes associated with Compensation structure. The Compensation Analyst will conduct the compensation evaluation and analysis of job roles within Allegis and provide market data to HR, Finance and Department Leads. This person will also be responsible for maintaining and updating compensation data as well as providing analytics and reporting through query creation and data mining.
Commercial Contracts Attorney. Reporting to the General Counsel & Corporate Secretary of Allegis Global Solutions, Inc. The Commercial Contracts Attorney will support the commercial agreement activity for Allegis Global Solutions, Inc. and any subsidiary as well as duties assigned from time to time in connection to contracting or any other legal needs.
This position is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic organization and industry. All candidates must be eager to learn and demonstrate energy and a need for achievement.
Assess foreign nationals' immigration history to determine options for onboarding and facilitate immigration case work leveraging external counsel.
Ethics, Compliance & Risk Management
Allegis Group's Ethics, Compliance & Risk Management (ECRM) Group was established in 2011 with the support of the Board of Directors as well as Allegis Corporate Services and OpCo Executive leadership. Recognizing the need for an enterprise-wide approach that pro-actively identifies and addresses complex regulatory challenges and risks, our leadership sought to establish a team that adds significant value to the entire enterprise and is a strategic partner to our businesses. This team is comprised of passionate, highly dedicated and experienced subject matter experts that work closely with our business partners to proactively assess risks to the organization, identify areas of business improvement and to jointly develop and promote enterprise-wide policies, procedures and trainings to mitigate those risks.
Audits the accounting, compliance, and operational data of the organization. Audits the activities of various departments to ensure compliance with plans, policies and procedures prescribed by management and outlined in Sarbanes-Oxley. Actively seeks areas of process improvement and develops corrective action plans. Determines proper accountability of assets, and audits accounting records of contract agreements in which the organization is involved. Supports the internal audit team and may lead specific audits.